Sunday, December 6, 2020

[WEIBO] TIFA CHEN (CHEN ZITONG) POSTS ABOUT KAI




Okay, I will come clean. I recently fell straight into KAI, Kim Jongin's pit (t/n: became a fan

I really haven't paid attention to kpop for a long time now, but in April or May, I saw this vertical fancam recommended to me on bilibili (chinese video platform). I lamented over how I missed out on such an awesome king of performance 

When (EXO) first debuted, I was still a trainee in Korea. Us trainees even discussed them among ourselves saying that EXO felt like a deja vu of middle school, but the quality of the song and the MV was truly great! Their visuals were also top tier. Even after, I liked Growl and their other songs, but I never followed them seriously. I only knew that they are extremely popular 

I've listened to western hip hop for a long time, so recently I randomly decided to seriously look into various SM songs. The reason I previously stopped paying attention to kpop was because so many songs were similar and generic, but I realised that SM songs had relatively stronger musicality, I learned a lot from them 

If anyone has any prejudices against so-called IDOLS, I recommend you watch EXO and KAI's vertical fancams and at the same time, learn from their expressive performances! One word, amazing! 

To me, KAI's performance expression is of really high standard, but I like his voice more. A rich nasally tone that is distinctly recognisable! I myself also felt a great shock when I watched his videos, I'm working hard on learning from him 

Since I'm lucky enough to have just fallen for him but still be in time for his first solo since debut, I have to cheer for him! It's not easy being a solo artist, it's pretty lonely, so everyone please give your support haha, (no I'm not hinting at myself) 

It's my first time buying a Korean album and I even bought the wrong thing. I wanted to buy (KAI Bar's) Twinkling Moment order benefits... but I ended up buying household goods.... #Also, isnt Owhat* pretty slow... I want to receive my albums faster, I actually wanted to ask if anyone here can teach me how to buy albums #KimJonginSolo 

*t/n: owhat is a platform that fans usually use for group orders

  • [WEIBO] 陈梓童TIFA's Weibo

- Fan: Thank you for liking our EXO, your songs are nice too!!!! I listen to your albums too!!!
  >> Tifa's reply: Aww thank you

- Fan: I can tell from your essay that this is true love. (Kai) gege is very handsome, you have great taste!
  >> Tifa's reply: I'm finally brave enough to publicly stan celebrities.... hahaha

- Fan: This is great, jiejie likes the same group as me. I started following you since you appeared on Sing China. I hope you will be able to shine on stage forever like Kai!
   >> Tifa's reply: :)

- Fan: Jie, you should subscribe to Kai's bubble. It's 27 yuan a month. He'll send you a lot of messages, even more than a boyfriend would send
   >> Tifa's reply: How would my boyfriend feel about that...

- Fan: Ktown4u is faster
   >> Tifa's reply: But how come I can't access Ktown4u.... I also have to register... this is difficult
   >> Fan2: Ktown4u is faster if you use a computer. It's very convenient once you register
   >> Tifa's reply: Okay thank you! I will try it out when I get back later
   >> Fan3: Jiejie, if you buy a snack from Ktown4u, your parcel will be wrapped more safely! So your album won't get damaged (during shipping) hehe
   >> Fan4: You can buy any snack from Ktown4u, they also sel some korean chips and corn snacks. If you order your albums with some snacks, the parcel will be more wrapped more solidly. It'll be like you bought a glass item together with our album. The safety index for the package will be higher (in other words, your albums won't get damaged as easily)
   >> Tifa's reply: I just learned a new piece of weird info, get ✓

- Fan: Ahhhh I'm an old EXO fan of 8 years
   >> Tifa's reply: Amazing amazing, you're my senior

- Fan: You're so blessed, you just fell into the pit but you have so much content to watch! Go check out his previous solo stages, they're also super super great!
   >> Tifa's reply: I'm so busy these days, I can't finish all the contents

- Fan: Jie, there are many versions of the album. Did you buy the full set? If you didn't, I'm afraid you'll cry later
   >> Tifa's reply: I ended up buying the wrong order benefits because I wanted the full set

- Fan: I strongly recommend Kai Bar's photo frame order benefit!
   >> Tifa's reply: That was what I wanted to buy... wait for me...

- Fan: If you have the time, jiejie, will you upload an unboxing video?
   >> Tifa's reply: Quickly ship the albums to me

- Fan: Hahaha jie is so cute, thank you for acknowledging our Jongin's talent. I wish for jiejie's future and Jongin's future will be bright and shiny


   >> Tifa's reply: May I ask why he keeps pinching his face recently.. what kind of gag is this?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog