Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[PANN] WOW, EXO'S PROPORTIONS ARE INSANE


Everyone, please watch this Monster fancam. 

For real, everyone must know this. It appeared in my recommendations, but I think I'll join the fandom after watching it.

I already knew that Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol were the tall ones in EXO, but everyone's proportions are insane.

Especially Xiumin, he's in the lower half of the 170cm range right,,,? For real, once you watch that video, you'll understand that proportions are an important factor.

  • [PANN] Wow, EXO's proportions are insane

Overall: +529

[+225] They all have small faces and long legs

[+199] There's a reason why their fandom is the one top.....

[+154] Who's the one in the middle? His face is disappearing

            >> I'll upload a real life picture of Kai's proportions before I go

[+79] EXO's visuals, enough said ㅋㅋㅋ 

[+75] The famous 'if he's standing alone, he's 180cm tall'

[+64] Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Junmyeon's proportions are awesome

[+59] I'm EXO's face-fan (t/n: someone who is fan because of looks). I can't unstan them. Even if I wanted to, once I watch their videos, I start giggling

[+54] Baekhyun himself said he's 174cm, but what's with his proportions.. 

[+37] EXO's Monster concept was awesome

[+34] The 170cm+ members all have a nickname, "if they're standing alone, they're 180cm"

[+33] Xiumin seems to have good proportions. His body is pretty

[+32] Recent picture of Jonginie's proportions.. I think I'm going crazy

[+31] EXO were cool. When I watch year-end music awards, without EXO it feels empty. That was how great their presence was. When will we be able to see them as a complete group again

[+21] They're really born to be idols.... Their faces are so small they're about to disappear, on top of that they have long limbs. Their faces are, well, the fact that they're still mentioned as the group with legendary visuals say everything. They're also talented

[+15] Suho. I thought it was photoshopped






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog