Thursday, December 3, 2020

[INSTIZ] THERE'S REALLY SOMETHING ABOUT 'FIRST SNOW'

OP: Whenever i listen to this song, the false memory syndrome is amazing... I hope first snow would faster come...

(t/n: false memory syndrome refers to situations where you would create false memories in your head)

  • [INSTIZ] There's really something about First Snow

- I agree, there is something about that entire album, i am transported back to 2013 whenever i listen to it

- First snow please faster come so i can listen to First Snow

- You're right, i think of this song every year (during first snow)

- I listen to that song every winter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- There's a reason why it rises (on the charts) every winter

- I agree ㅠㅠ I love their voice color so much

- It's the top in false-memory-making

- But do you guys know that the lyrics are actually very sad? ㅜㅜ

  >> I occasionally listen to it and it makes me cry. If you listen to it while going for a walk on a sunny winter day, you'll feel like you're in heaven

- I f*king love this song, i listened to it today as well

- My area doesn't snow but i still always listen to this song

- Whenever i listen to this song i would think of my student days... We would watch the snow and sing songs together, those were fond memories ㅜㅜ

- This is a song that i must listen to during winter. I never had a secret crush before but (this song) made me feel like i had one,  the false memory syndrome is amazing

-  I used to think it was a happy song so i would always be in a good mood after listening to it. But after reading the lyrics, it gives me a wistful feeling

- I'd think of 2013 and 2014 winter ㅠㅠ

- When i listen to First Snow, it reminds me of the feeling of standing on the street on a snowy day with a scarf around my neck

- When will the first snow be here... This song would always enter the charts during first snow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- To me, this album is just a masterpiece ㅠㅠ My Turn To Cry ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog