Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[INSTIZ] JUST BE FRIENDS WITH EXO VS DATE EXO FOR 1 MONTH AND BREAK UP

  • [INSTIZ] Just be friends with EXO vs date EXO for 1 month and break up?

- 1. I want to watch EXO play together from the sidelines just once

- Just be friends, but I'd definitely fall for them

- 2. I want to feel real love for them while stanning like now

- I prefer being friends over a relationship!! Pingu chingu~

- 1. I prefer casual things

- Um, what about half in a relationship, half just friends? ^^....

- 1. I thought about this before. I want to be their friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be fun and nice to be around them

- Of course just a friend.. ㅠ I always think about how I want to have a friend like Baekhyunie ㅎㅎ

- 1. then end up marrying them ^^; even if we start out as friends, I think I'd develop a crush and our friendship would be overㅎㅎ..

- 1, then I'd hit on my friend's friend (EXO)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog