Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO KAI LOOKED HIMSELF UP ON SNS

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai looked himself up (on SNS) 

- It's fascinating how cute Kai is

- I didn't know he is this kind of person. Recently he has a lot of activities because of his solo album, i watched those and i find him really attractive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm not a fan but my cheeks rose to the skies while watching him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*king love his voice and his laugh ㅋㅋㅋ

- He speaks well... I'm not really interested in him so i planned to only watch a small part of the video, but i ended up watching the whole video

- He's crazy adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai is still as cheerful as ever ㅎㅎ

- So cute ㅎㅎㅎ He is the most harmless (person) in the world

- His fact attack that the commenter did not go for a date on pepero day is f*king funny

- Kai is so likeable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Recently i have been falling for Kai ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I really like him, he's so charming ㅜㅜㅜ

- The video was interesting, thanks to it i had a walk down memory lane ㅠㅠ But wait, they were contemplating about Growl?!?!?!?! That doesn't make any sense

- I have always knew that Kai was cute, but what's with the loud laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It made it even funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Has Kai always been this kind of person? Daebak he is so adorable and full of sense ㅇㅅㅇ

- I have gained a liking towards Kai after watching I Live Alone. This video is really cute ㅠㅠㅠ The way he reacted to the comments are f*king cute

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fascinating that the post i read appeared on the video

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My post was mentioned in the video, i couldn't believe my eyes at first but it was really my post, my heart is beating so fast ㅜㅜㅜ

- I hope he will go on variety shows, he is the type that will do really well

- He is really innocent and kind? I thought he would be a strong character because of his artist name, i'm sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he's really innocent ㅋㅋㅋ

- My cheeks aren't coming down ㅋㅋㅋ

- I seriously like everything about Kim Jongin, i'm in big trouble

- So i guess i like guys that laughs a lot

- He is the most innocent person in the world when he laughs

- I'm surprised at how innocent his personality is ㅎㅎ 

- The staff were laughing really loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope Kai can appear on various type of shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The fan that wrote that post is really a successful fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog