Sunday, December 6, 2020

[THEQOO] XIUMIN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DISCHARGED

To EXO-L
Everyone~ I've been discharged >.< Have you all been healthy and well? Thank you for waiting for me. We've really gone through a lot. The hard part is over! Happiness starts now~
 


  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin's discharge: Congratulatory message + pictures
- "The hard part is over, happiness starts now" Minseok-ah, congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
- He really doesn't age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks exactly the same as two years ago
 
- What's this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Still as handsome as ever ㅜㅜㅜ I've been waiting for you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I missed you
 
- Wow oppa how do you look younger than me...

- Heol is he really someone who just got discharged ㅋㅋㅋ He looks the same as before
 
- His face is still a baby's ㅋㅋㅋ
 
- Heol his handwriting is really cute..
 
- Wow his skin..
 
- I'm the only one aging here..
 
- Cute. I can feel his excitement ㅋㅋㅋ Minseok-ah, congratulations on getting discharged!
 
- If you told me this picture was before he enlisted, I'd really believe it ㅠㅠㅜ Congratulations on getting discharged
 
- Minseokie hyung-ah~ You did well. Congratulations on getting discharged ❤
 
- You're saying... this is Xiumin after getting discharged? Again I'm the only one aging here..
 
- Whether it's his message or his face, nothing changed ㅠ I really missed Miseokie so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- These days I'm really fond of Kai, D.O. and Xiumin,,, whew,,,,

- His face before and after enlisting is exactly the same. EXO is EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's f*cking handsome

- His face is unbelievable..

- He's so cute no matter how many times I look ㅠㅠ Xiumin cradling a Xiumin cushion is such a Xiumin thing to do

- Just look at his beautiful face

- Look at how his wrote all over the place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm smiling so hard in real life ㅋㅋㅋ

- He's a power idol huh. He could even have a comeback today

- My mom's bias has been discharged. Congratulations~!~!~!

- Baby-faced as always

- Ah cute... So cute....... 🥺 extremely cute.... 😭 *cries*.... *sobs*...😢 What to do... jjang cute... I think I'm going crazy...🥺 Very cute......... daebak cute...😭 cute... so cute......🥺 extremely cute😭 *cries*.... *sobs* ...😢 what to do... Jjang cute... I think I'm going crazy...🥺 Very cute......... daebak cute...😭 cute... too cute ......🥺 extremely cute 😭 *cries*....  *sobs*...😢 what to do... jjang cute... I think I'm going crazy ...🥺 Super cute......... daebak cute...😭

- Xiumin discharge!!!!!!!! He's no longer a soldier!!!!! He can appear on broadcast!!!!!! I'm so ex!!ci!!!!ted!!!!

- He can even have a comeback just like this. He looks the same

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog