Monday, December 21, 2020

[THEQOO/PANN] KAI'S LETTER TO FANS

"I am someone who has been with you the past 9 years. It's probably because of that, the solo promotions felt more meaningful and fun. I'm really glad that this moment where both fans and singer has been waiting for is able to end well without problems. I have already debuted 3 times, but every debut feels new. Even then, I'm really happy and thankful that our hearts that are always thinking of each other has never changed. 

Because we have each other, we are able to gain more strength, work harder and complete (each other), i felt this again. Because there are singers, that's why there are fans, because there are fans, that's why there are singers, we were able to do it because we both know this very well. Though I came out alone for solo promotions but Kai does not look lonely at all, because of the many people and staff (working) behind (scenes) and the abundant activities that fans witnessed.

I am happy. I am happy because of fans, I am happy because i was able to become a singer, I am happy that i was able to show you the work of my efforts and I am happy that we were able to be happy together. In the future too, I want to be happy together like this with you, EXO-Ls. I love you."

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai wrote a letter to fans

- Kai did not cry, i was the only one bawling my eyes out

- It was game over from the very first sentence - "I am someone who has been with you the past 9 years"

- How can there be a person like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- I thought i'd see Ppueng Kai but i turned into Ppueng Eri

- Jongin-ah i'm crying ㅠㅠㅠ

- At first i thought it was a letter from fans but as he was reading it, it turned out to be Jonginnie'e letter to fans ㅠㅠ I started crying from that point on ㅠㅠ

- Everyone was ready but we got tricked, he is truly a man of plot twist

- What are we going to do with this guy ㅜㅜ

- I am happy that i was able to be together with Jonginnie too ㅠㅠ I love you, Jonginnie ㅠㅠ

- I was listening to him reading the letters and my tears started falling

- Heol ㅜㅜ I am a casual Kai fan with good feelings for him but after this i am going to be a hardcore fan ㅜㅜ Why are his words so pretty

- "It's because we have each other that we are able to be happy and complete" ㅠㅠ Fans and singers are two-way ㅠㅠ

_____________

  • [PANN] The reversal scenario when Kai was reading fan letters today

Overall: +661

[+140] I have been stanning idols for 12 years and I started stanning EXO late but this is the 1st time i see an idol like Kai. I witnessed how the idol that i was stanning previously became dispassionate after being in the industry for many years. Kai is already in his 9th year, but he still dances on stage to the point of breaking his body and he is sincere like this towards fans. He is worried that fans would feel stressed over streaming so he told them to only watch it when they have time, it's okay for fans to not work so hard and as long as fans are happy it's enough, it's my 1st time hearing idols say that

[+118] He is the happiest person to be performing on stage

[+109] When Kai read 'I am happy' he gave a small smile, that's when i knew that Kai wrote the letter and my tears button was pressed ㅠㅠ

[+90] Jonginnie wanted to allow fans to see him as much as possible during this solo promotions so he arranged schedules and worked really hard without breaks. During today's fanmeeting, he apologized for not being able to let fans see him more and he told his manager / noona that it is okay for them to arrange more schedules for him next time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How to not love Kim Kai who wants to give fans more when he has already given us so much? ㅠㅠ 

[+50] I was worried that he would turn into Ppueng Kai again but when i heard that he wrote it for fans, i suddenly cried ㅠㅠ Indeed, no one can beat Kai's love for fans ㅠㅠ

[+38] He looks like a cold city guy but he has the warmest heart in the world

[+35] The MV and Film Kai's behind the scenes too, i heard that he intentionally talked more in order to allow fans see more of him, i think that was really considerate of him.. It was tiring enough just to focus entirely on the shooting ㅜㅜ The promotional activities were truly a gift for fans

[+31] Our kindhearted, funny and warm Kim Jongin... You are good in hosting too now

[+25] When i first heard the letter, i thought to myself, Kai fans are all good in writing except for me... I was really surprised to find out the letter was wrote by Jongin ㅜㅜ Even the surprise was very loving and  Jongin-like

[+24] The best sentence in 2020 is "I am someone who has been with you the past 9 years"

[+22] Today we became Ppueng Eri. There was no other specific reasons why there were so much 'fandom-bait', he just wanted to allow fans to see him more so he did this and that. Watching Kai say he was happy made me happy too. To everyone including myself who was having a hard time due to Corona, i hope we can all be happy. We have all worked hard in 2020, merry christmas and happy new year.

[+17] As someone older, I can tell that he is a good person. He is consistent, well-mannered, has a strong mentality, loving and kind. In the complicated world of celebrities, it's not easy to maintain a personality like that. He looks like an upright person, so it makes me want to support him. I hope you will do well for a long time~~

[+17] I f*king love Kai's voice, let's be a DJ

[+17] This is why even though he is already in his 9th year, he is even more well known and loved by people. Lately most of the news that i see is from Kai and they're all favourable ㅋㅋ He is handsome, he has skills, he sells well, not only that he has a good personality and his love for fans are top too

[+14] But seriously Kai has a very good mindset. It's not easy for someone who is in their 9th year to maintain the mindset of a rookie, he is really impressive

[+14] If i had to choose a male idol that differs the most from my impression of them, it would be Kai ㅎㅎ He looks like a young and sexy team leader, but once you get to know him, he is a crybaby, he draws well because he was in the arts team in high school, he reads a lot, he is good in writing and he speaks prettily ㅎㅎ 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog