Saturday, December 5, 2020

[THEQOO/INSTIZ] KAI CRIED WHILE READING FAN LETTERS

The letters that made Kai cry while reading
Firstly as someone who has been waiting for Kai's solo for 8 years, I am really happy and moved to be able to be together with Kai during this moment of new beginning. My excitement and nervousness is as much as the length of time i have been waiting for this. I'm sure Kai who is showing this new side of him would be feeling nervous too?

In the 8 years that i like Kai, i have gone from a student in uniform, to a university student being chased by assignments, to now a decent employee. In that period of time, Kai has become a cool person that shines brightly, this fact has never changed and he shines even brighter day by day. I'm so happy that i am able to support Kai's performance in this moment and i really want to thank you for being Kai.

Congratulations on your new beginning as a solo artist. Also, thank you. I hope you will show us great performances for a long long time. I will be together with you as an audience for a long long time.

He cried once after reading this and after he calmed down he read the next letter and cried again ㅜㅜ

I'm a Year 3 high school student and the moment that i am the happiest and laughed the most this year was when i saw Oppa appear on I Live Alone. You have no idea how much i studied the day before just to watch that 1 hour broadcast. Because Oppa released a solo album before the college entrance exam, I get to listen to Oppa's songs in the morning on exam day so i think i will do well in my exams.

Even when i am stressed out, once i watch Oppa's self-cam, my stress would all be gone. Yesterday i really missed going to concerts so i watched your videos and i felt really really happy. Your solo stage during concert was so cool i even cried. Even though it was just 3 minutes but it made me cry. Now you are releasing an album that is filled with Oppa's songs, I am so so excited, my most favourite time in the day is 12pm.

As a college exam student, I feel lucky to have an existence like Oppa. I hope EXO-L can be that kind of existence to Oppa as well. I will always cheer for your solo to be daebak. If you have time, please cheer for my exam to be daebak as well.

The edited Vapp video that was uploaded today
"EXO Kim Ppueng is too cute, what should we do... I fall in love with Kim Jongin again, ppueng ㅠ"

Kai who found out about it
Kai: ㅋㅋ What's this Kim Ppuenggggggggg ㅠ^ㅠ Why did they edit the video of me crying and uploaded it

For reference, Kai was really cute when he cried during the year end concert so fans gave him the nickname Ppueng Kai, it even went onto real-time searches during that time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Someone mentioned Hinggu Kai in the comments so I am adding it in too. Hinggu Kai was from the time where Kai had a minor mistake in his concert solo stage. He cried because he was sad about it but fans did not even realize his mistake. The hyungs were comforting him but they couldn't hold back their laughter.

  • [THEQOO] The name that EXO Kai cannot get rid off... 

-  He's a baby, our Nini is so cute

- This kid is pure and kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

- I'm a big fan of Kai's manner of speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how the hyungs were laughing at him in the last gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The fan letters were really heartwarming ㅠㅠ It was worth his tears ㅠㅠ

- Even with this he says he doesn't cry much, excuse me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai is really really cute

- What's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not their fan but why is this so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- D.O. hyung is too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The last picture, I have watched that video before, Kai was f*king cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was crying so much so Suho hyung made everyone promise to not post any videos (of the performance) and to treat it like this never happened and return to the time before Kai started crying. But everyone posted videos of Kai crying, he was so cute and it was crazy ㅠㅠㅠ He wasn't satisfied with his performance so he cried. Kai was cute and his hyungs were loving, it was a day that fans laughed till their gums dry, anyway Kai is really cute ㅠㅠㅠ

- There's going to be rumors again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ Let's protect Ppueng ㅜㅜ

- It's unfair that i was so late to know that Kai is cute... Why did you guys only have fun among yourselves ㅠㅠ

- I love you, Kim Ppueng ㅠㅠㅠ

- He has a strong appearance but he cries a lot ㅋㅋ Hinggu and Ppueng

- It's really cute how every time i see Kai he is doing something that doesn't match his appearance ㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai crying is cute, D.O. laughing is cute too ㅋㅋㅋ

- He surprisingly cries a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like guys who cries a lot and are honest with their feelings, i have gained a liking towards Kai 

_____________

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai who cried hard during Vapp broadcast because of fan letters ㅠㅠㅠ

- He is pure and kind more than he looks ㅠㅠㅠ Why he is cuter when he cries ㅋㅋㅋ What are we going to do, his tears aren't stopping ㅠㅠ

- I have stanned Kai for 8 years and Kai is still the same person he was then, i hope he will become even better and better

- Why is he so cute ㅋㅋㅋ Seeing him cry while reading fan letters, i as a non-fan cried too ㅠㅠ

- I am a non-fan who is planning to have kids. I clicked on the video without much thought, but now i am thinking of joining the fandom... I have never stan male idols before so I think i'm doomed, but looks like a really nice person

- Both singer and singer fans are really sweet (to each other)

- He is a beautiful person

- He looks tough on the outside but he has a really soft heart. The letter contents are touching and he is sentimental too, the image of him crying is nice to see

- Is he crying or laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cried too, what's this, i'm not even his fan but why did i cry too

- Seeing him cry is really cute.. It's because he understands and is thankful of fans' heart ㅜㅜ Seeing how he is always doing his best, i could see how much he likes fans and is thankful towards them

- His eyes were really swollen from crying? ㅎㅎ He is good friends with my idol so i have always been favorable of him, Kai is really pure and cute

- My heart hurts when Kai cried, but his eyes were so cute so it made me laugh ㅠㅠ

- I'm not his fan but why did i cry ㅠㅠ I can tell that Kai is a good person

- I swear I'm not his fan, but he's really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm other people's fan but the letter is really touching ㅠㅠ If it was me, i would be really thankful and cry too ㅠㅠ Please always be happy, Kai-nim and fans ㅠㅠ

_____________

  • [INSTIZ] The fan letters that made Kai cry while reading it 

(this post has 600+ comments and many were from non-fans saying they cried too after watching the video)

- No matter where our Nini is placed, he would always be the most cool artist that brings us pride ㅜㅜ Please support our Jonginnie ㅜㅜ

- I'm not his fan but i watched this video yesterday and cried together

- "Daebak for your entrance exam, ppueng~~~" ㅠㅠ

- We are just thankful to you Jongin ㅠㅠ

- What a precious relationship

- He is a someone that knows how to express his gratitude, he is a cool person

- I am here to watch it again... Our bear, let's be together for a long long time. Whenever Kai stands on stage, I too will always be in the audience cheering for you

- I'm sorry for being a fan who likes to cry, but please don't cry ㅜㅜ

- Jongin-ah, we will always be behind (supporting) you

- Come to think of it, I too started listening to EXO songs and bought their albums when I was in middle school ㅋㅋㅋ The memories of me listening to their songs on my rest days are still vivid, but I have already graduated from university and I am preparing for employment. I have been living my life busily and stumbled on this video of him crying while reading fan letters like this, it reminded me of those days... I hope he will do well

- I used to stan him but I now stan other celebrities... This made me think a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was touched

- Jongin-ah, do everything that your heart wants

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a muggle just passing by, but i'm crying

- Our Jonginnie should be happy forever

- This is abnormal... Abnormal.... I am not the type that cries much...

- Fans who wrote the letters are pretty, the singer is pretty too, i'm touched ㅠㅠ

- I feel sad too ㅠㅠㅠ I understand very well the feeling of his fans ㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog