Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[INSTIZ] COOKING LESSONS WITH KYUNGSOO VS VOCAL LESSONS WITH KYUNGSOO

  •  [INSTIZ] Cooking lessons with Kyungsoo vs vocal lessons with Kyungsoo

- Sing while cooking. I'm a greedy person so I can't just pick one

- 1 because I'm tone-deaf...

- 1. I'm hopelessly tone-deaf so I can't torture Kyungsoo's ears...

- Kyungsoo sings and I cook

- 1. What if Kyungsoo's blood pressure skyrockets trying to give me vocal lessons..

- Vocal lessons.. I want to ask him to demonstrate everything and just listen..

- 1. Kyungsoo might get mad if I pick 2

- Which one will allow me to be closer to him?
   >> 1. Your hands might touch while cooking

- 2. Firstly, I want to ask Kyungsoo to sing for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 1. I'd tell him that I'm bad at cutting and sneakily try to hold his hand, hehe

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog