Saturday, December 5, 2020

[INSTIZ] OP MET SUHO AT AN ART MUSEUM OVERSEAS

OP: EXO - I saw him while i was taking a walk at the art museum near my house. I didn't know which member was it but he definitely looked like a celebrity. I was flustered so i bend my waist and greeted him, he smiled and greeted me back. There was a Caucasian man beside us and he said "so beautiful youngster", he also asked me who that was and i told him i don't know. I only knew who he was after i went home and Googled.

  • [INSTIZ] While living overseas, i accidentally bumped into RM and EXO (only EXO related comments)

- If it was me, i would have said he was beautiful too. I really want to see him once in real life ㅠㅠ

  >> OP: His face is smaller than my fist. Also i was a little flustered after searching his photos. He was really beautiful in real life, i'm a little sad that pictures were not able to reflect that

- Suho is really sacred... And beautiful

  >> OP: He is like a sculpture that is made from morning dew ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Since you mentioned art museum, i was guessing it's Suho, i was right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- While i was reading, 'could it be Junmyeon..?', turned out it was really Junmyeon ㅋㅋㅋ

  >> OP: How could you tell...?

  >> Because it's an art museum. Also it just felt like Junmyeonie when i was reading your post

  >> OP: That's fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You could tell just by reading my post... Looks like he visits art museums pretty often.

  >> Yes he really likes Vincent van Gogh. Even his solo album looks like an art piece

  >> OP: Wow that's amazing, his face is an art piece too

- So beautiful youngster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so Junmyeonie, as expected of Junmyeonie

  >> Even in pictures, his face is already super handsome, how is he in real life...

  >> OP: People mostly look better in real life than in pictures, but he made me wonder whether pictures can really do a person injustice like that?, I'm really neither EXO nor Suho-nim's fan

- From the mention of art museum, it's just so Junmyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog