Sunday, November 10, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO OBSESSION CONCEPT TRAILER



+ new twitter account for promotion
  • [THEQOO] EXO the 6th album 'Obsession' concept trailer #EXODEUX
- Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- The smell of money is crazy ㄷㄷ

- I love you EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel so blessed to be a fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

- Seriously they are like telling the world: this is money, this is visual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey are using everything they have.. The quality is almost like a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Their concepts are really dope ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have always felt that way, their fans are going out of their minds ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like how EXO is pouring out all the concepts that only they can pull off ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- F*ck this time is going to be really interesting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ During Overdose era, i thought it was EXO's strongest / fiercest concept, but when Monster was released, Overdose EXO was just a baby. Now that i have seen X-EXO, i think Monster EXO was just a baby... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- These are the people who will be taking away all my paycheck ㅠㅠ

- The concept is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched the video with my mouth wide open and was really surprised when Chen appeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can he be so different from his solo

- That's right!!! This is a concept that no fan could ever hate ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Wahh i love it so much

- Wow crazy, EXO is really EXO

- It's been awhile since my heart raced because of a teaser

- It's really like a movie, are they Thanos or something

- Take my bank account!!

- As expected, SM is good in what they do
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog