Monday, November 25, 2019

[NAVER] EXO TO GUEST ON 'KNOWING BROS'

Image result for exo knowing brother

  • [NAVER] 'Comeback on 27th' EXO, guesting on 'Knowing Bros'... preview for variety synergy

[+543;-2] It's legendary every time EXO appear. I'm also looking forward to the fun this time~

[+374;-1] EXO who record legendary episodes whenever they go on Knowing Bros ㅠㅠ looking forward to it!

[+276;-0] EXO have been on Knowing Bros twice in the past, I'm looking forward to it this time too!!!!!

[+212;-0] Hah, I'm so excited ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+206;-0] Daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love EXO on variety ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+34;-0] It's always interesting when EXO guest!! I'll anticipate it

[+32;-0] So EXO is guesting on Knowing Bros. EXO are good-looking and gentle so it makes me happy to see them on variety

[+27;-0] I'm already chuckling with happiness ^ㅅ^  EXO's episode on Knowing Bros is already legendary^ㅅ^ ~~~~!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog