Saturday, November 23, 2019

[THEQOO] PICTURES OF CHANYEOL TAKEN AT CLOSE RANGE WITH A PHONE CAMERA


















  • [THEQOO] EXO's Chanyeol taken at close range with a phone camera.jpg

- His eyes are so big like a fairy's

- In real life he looks slightly sharper than those pictures

- He looks slightly colder than this ㅋㅋㅋ When I saw him in real life I couldn't even look him in the eye

- His looks best with black hair

- When I saw him in real life, he was so handsome that I thought "who is this person?" I couldn't even recognise his faceㅋㅋㅋ He was so tall and his eyes were so big, he was so pretty

- He doesn't lack in physicals or visuals, I envy him

- His face is small but he has big facial features and he's tall

- In my opinion a phone camera can't capture Chanyeol's real life visuals ㅠㅠ Really, once you see him you just think 'fairy'

- In real life, his legs are really long while his face is totally tiny, he's f*cking handsome

- That's right, he looks like a fairy

- I don't think the camera captured his looks. He's very tall and his face is very small, he's really handsome. He looks like a celebrity, he is indeed a celebrity but... I got a shock when I saw him. I have never seen a picture of him that gave me the same feel. I guess photos can't capture it ㅜ

- You should break that camera. The moment I saw him, it felt like the air around him was twinkling. It was the first time I ever felt that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  He's really f*cking handsome

- He's waaaay more handsome in real life for real

- He is one of the celebrities whose real life visuals shocked me... f*cking handsome

- Purifying my eyes ㅜㅜ  He's so handsome
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog