Sunday, November 3, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO THE 6TH ALBUM 'OBSESSION' TEASER

- Is this the result of medical experiments?

- Are they clones??

- It somehow feels like it's going to be a very cool concept ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Were the photos taken with an infrared camera? It makes wonder if they are radioactive

- F*king refreshing

- This is way above my expectations, now I kind of... want to die... ha.... it's happening, EXO's comeback...

- Everyone my heart is racing.. for some reason I think this album's going to be f*cking great..

- Ah looks like it's really going to be EXO vs EXO, f*ck

- EXO are extraterrestrial beings, so there's more experimental beings just like them..  wow...

- I'm so curious what their concept is because EXO's concepts are always new and never overlap ㅋㅋ

- I hope it'll be a f(ckng cool concept ㅠㅜㅠ  I love Overdose - Monster line

- I like how their concept feels like a movie

- I'm even more excited because it's a concept that only EXO can do. They're a world-view restaurant 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog