Saturday, November 23, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO OBSESSION TEASER - SUHO










  • [THEQOO] EXO's 6th full album 'OBSESSION' Suho teaser

- So handsome

- Let's make the fake one win this time ㅠㅠㅠ

- X-Suho... it's my first time seeing Suho doing a concept like this ㄷㄷ he looks so cool

- Sorry fake EXO, this time real Suho is my type...

- X-EXO!!! I said X-EXO!!!! Please X-EXO!!!!

- Suho pulls off red hair. Let's get X-Suho's reward

- X-Suho is the mob boss

- Look at his face, he's so f*cking handsome

- Junmyeon-ah, Suho-ya, I'm going crazy. Real Suho looks like a guardian while fake Suho looks like a destroyer ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- As expected fake EXO is my type. Please perform with this concept at least once

- Wow look at that red hair. He's totally pulling it off? Long live his face ㄷㄷ But for real his aura is amazing. I think I have a liking for red suits

- The more I look at it, he did both concepts so well. Junmyeon-ah, you seriously suit anything, you're so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ However please save X-Suhoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He's seriously handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow he's seriously really handsome. Suho.. saved the concept. He's giving off goblin vibes. I f*cking love the second cut. It reminds me of his musical ㅋㅋㅋ but anyhow the real one is f*cking handsome..

- X-Suho is kinda scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Let's go, fake Suho!

- Oppa, please wear clothes. My heart is flaming red

- Really crazy  ㅠㅠㅠ  Our mala flavoured bunny ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ f*cking handsome

- Keu~~ Seriously how should I pick

- I love you real Suho... I love you........
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog