Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO OBSESSION MV TEASER

  • [THEQOO] EXO Obsession MV teaser
- Daebak ㅜㅜ

- It has a similar feel to Lotto

- The last verse is crazy i think the MV is going to be daebak ㅠㅠ Can 6pm come faster ㅠㅠ

- A restaurant of good looks

- This makes me curious

- I like the 'I want you, I want you' part

- Was it Sehun at the ending? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I feel scared ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

- I only have to wait for another 6 hours ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- A super fierce / powerful concept after Monster. I'm looking forward to it

- The song is already addictive..

- As expected they chose well ㅋㅋㅋ EXO

- Wow they put everything they have on the table

- I think my ears are full of wax, i thought i heard Chen at the last part

- Was it Baekhyun at the end

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog