Monday, November 18, 2019

[THEQOO] 'FIRST SNOW' CHARTS AT #99 ON MELON


Looks like there are people who listen to 'First Snow' after the first snow fell


  • [THEQOO] EXO's 'First Snow' charts at #99 on Melon's realtime chart

- The first snow  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope it starts snowing in our neighbourhood soon ㅠㅠㅠ

- Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The first snow fell and this song charted in like the ghost

- It hasn't snowed in my neighbourhood ㅠㅠㅠ I'm waiting for it to snow so I can listen to the song

- So the first snow has fallen, I should listen to it tooㅋㅋ

- For real when it snows, I think of this song and end up searching it up to listen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah, it's winter now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I think from that album of EXO's, 'First Snow' is the song I can enjoy listening to for the longest period of time

- It charts every year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This song is seriously a masterpiece

- Ah I have to listen to this song in the winter, along with 'The Star' and 'December 2014'

- Heol I'm listening to it right now ㅋㅋㅋ

- When it's winter you have to listen to this and 'Miracles in December', I'm just being real

- Isn't it such a masterpiece, I also just added it to my playlist

- It's starting to get cold so I thought of this song, I've been listening to it since a few days ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's snowing? I need to start listening to this
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog