Saturday, April 15, 2023

[THEQOO] COMPILATION OF EXO GATHERING PICTURES










And this is their most recent picture

  • [THEQOO] Compilation of EXO gathering pictures

- They look happy

- Look how the resolution improved ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I could feel how time has passed seeing the pictures resolution getting better and better

- If we mix them all up, I wouldn't be able to tell when each was taken because their faces look the same

- After seeing EXO as a complete group, even this damn Monday feels like a happy day

- Wow they are the most handsome bunch that i have seen lately, their self-management is top notch

- It's so funny how the resolution got better

- Hurry and eat the meat, it's all cooked already

- The passage of time -> picture resolution ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their looks stayed the same... Baekhyun did not have a glass when the dinner started ㅋㅋ I guess he was in a good mood at the dinner so he drank a little. Seeing them happy makes me happy too.

- I am just a passerby and i briefly skimmed through their gathering pictures. I was surprised that they went for 17 rounds. They are all handsome

  >> Same like you, i thought the pictures were all from the same day. But as i scrolled to the middle, i had a realization ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- After seeing the last picture, i scrolled up to see the 1st picture again and there is no difference at all. As expected, the prestigious family of good looks

- I don't think i would be able to arrange the pictures in chronological order

- The resolutions became better, their looks became even better ㅋㅋㅋ

- Their gathering pictures are so precious

- I cannot understand why but their gathering pictures makes me want to cry, it's just so heartwarming

- Doh Kyungsoo is getting younger and younger

- Please eat more, my boys ㅠㅠ It has been so long since we had a gathering picture

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog