Thursday, April 13, 2023

[INSTIZ] EXCEPT FOR GROWL, IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE 1 SONG THAT REPRESENTS EXO'S IDENTITY

  • [INSTIZ] Except for Growl, if you had to choose 1 song that represents EXO's identity? 

- "My whole universe is you"

- I am Love Me Right's akgae, but if we are talking about identity, it would be Mama

- LMR, i like how refreshing it is

- LMR is my absolute favourite, but i would say either Call Me Baby or Monster...? Do i only get 1 vote...

- My preference is LMR, but i don't know why when people say EXO i would think of CMB

- "LMR!!" I came in here while shouting that, but the moment i saw Love Shot, i admit defeat

- Monster, it feels like a complete song showcasing how they improved themselves since Wolf and Growl

- If it is their identity, it would be Mama. But the song that suits them the most is CMB

- Personally, i think Tempo is full of EXO's identity but not many people mentioned it ㅠㅠ I really like the accapella part in the middle 

- I sincerely love LMR and CMB but i have to say it's Mama. It tells us the beginning of EXO's history and shows us their identity with a bang

- My favourite is LMR and Ko Ko Bop. For identity, i would say Monster among the songs listed here but i would personally choose El Dorado

- Shouldn't it be Exodus or El Dorado?

- It's not listed here, but i'd say Don't Go

- Wolf is EXO personified

- All of the above. How could i just choose one as their identity, it should be all of it

- Looking at this, I can say they are a really popular group. I know all the songs here even though I am not their fan

- Personally i think their identity is like this : 1st era Mama-Wolf-Growl ; 2nd era Overdose-CMB-LMR-Monster ; 3rd era Ko Ko Bop and after

- EXO is Mama. Mama is EXO.

- I think it's CMB and Tempo. The music and the atmosphere suits the group the best

- They are all EXO's identity, how do i only pick one

- The tree of life in Wolf is still a hot topic among ladies in their 20s when they gather together

- Wolf... I still remember how they had not comeback for a year and the song was suddenly leaked, it was so unbelievable. Also the tree of life on their first broadcast, it was really shocking

- For me it's Overdose, it has that EXO who is singing EXO's song after their debut kind of feeling... The next one would be Tempo

- Overdose, it was the 1st song that made me think male idols were cool

- I think their identity changed in between Mama and Wolf. CMB, LMR and Love Shot, i think these songs represents them best

- CMB, the song feels luxurious, the lyrics are beautiful and there's a lot of harmony too

- I wish i could ask the members this question

- Wow they have a lot of masterpieces, they are all my favourite

- I have heard many EXO songs around me, but i have never search them up and listen to it again. Except for Tempo. The moment i heard it, i immediately searched it up, that is how much i liked that song. When the members voices overlapped with each other, it was heaven

- If it is among all their songs, i would choose El Dorado. Among their title tracks, it would be CMB. The entire Exodus album is EXO's identiy 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog