Wednesday, November 13, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO OBSESSION TEASER - CHANYEOL

  • [THEQOO] EXO Chanyeol teaser
- Clone EXO all have penguin eyes. I vote for real Chanyeol!
  >> F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Penguin

- Clone Chanyeol is scary

- Heol Chanyeol went back to Wolf era

- Wow they're both crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is he so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I think the clones are my type ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After Clone Kai, i now like Clone Chanyeol

- Just look at his face.... Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Today i voted for both again

- The concept is really interesting

- I voted for real Chanyeol ㅜㅜ I like the beret so much

- I'm gonna cancel it, what is X-Chanyeol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crazy ㅠㅠㅠ

- The beret is foul play, how to not vote for it

- I'm curious whether all the members understand the (EXO) worldview?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's definitely X, please save our X-EXO!!!!

- Today the clone version screw me over... ㅇ>-<

- He is really frighteningly handsome;;

- Ordinary fire vs hell fire

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog