Sunday, April 18, 2021

[THEQOO/NAVER TVCAST] XIUMIN CONFIRMED AS FIXED CAST ON 'NIGHT WITH SHIN'

  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin first fixed MC role... Collaboration with Shin Dongyup 

- Wow congrats congrats

- Yesterday I watched this for the first time and it was interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I watched this because it was on Wavve main page and it was interesting

- I watched episode 2 yesterday and it's interesting ㅎㅎㅎ It's on Wavve too

- I guess i have to subscribe to Wavve because of this ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ

- I'll have to watch this, Xiumin looks cute

- He's giving out fandom bait right after his discharge, congrats

- I watched this yesterday and it was fun ㅜㅜ Now we get to see Xiumin every week

_____________

- I'm so looking forward to Xiumin on variety show

- Xiumin is so full of sense and cute

- Wow thanks to Xiumin i know now the origin of six-pack, i get to gain knowledge while watching Xiumin

- Heol our Minseokie is so smart

- Kim Minseok is the cutest and coolest, he's just doing everything at this point

- A fairy is talking and he is full of knowledge too, the world has gotten better

- I was showing my gums while Xiumin was talking.... Is it possible for a 32 years old discharged soldier to be this cute and beautiful

- Xiumin is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin show your abs!

- His face looks so pretty when he asked whether he has abs ㅋㅋㅋ So cute, so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog