Saturday, April 24, 2021

[WEIBO] YIXING'S TRACTOR DRIVER LICENSE

  • [WEIBO] Yixing: I can't hide it any longer, I am now someone with license

- Ge, do you want to make me die of laughter

- Xing Xing is so outstanding! Can i be a passenger on your tractor?

- What is there that Yixing doesn't know

- Hahaha the first ever Chinese male celebrity to own a tractor driver license. Baby you are amazing

- Hahahah i'm dying from laughter. Ge, will you drive me back to my hometown in your tractor

- We are proud of you

- We can see how excited he is about it, baby you are the best

- Aiyowei, Ge you are outstanding!!

- When can i be your passenger?

- How can your ID photo look so handsome

- Cutie 3-years-old-Zhang

- The god of tractors

- Ge, what are your thoughts about driving tractor at the concert

- Baby, remember to renew your license 6 months before 2026 (t/n: his license expiry date is 2027)

- Can you please upload a clearer picture of your ID photo

- Hahaha our little pride is showing off

- How is there such a cute person in this world

-  "To do the things we love exquisitely, for ourselves, and for the world who doubts us" - Zhang Yixing 

- Gege please bless me in getting my driving license

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog