Tuesday, April 6, 2021

[THEQOO] SEHUN WILL BE STARRING IN DRAMA 'NOW, WE ARE BREAKING UP'

  • [THEQOO] EXO Sehun will be joining SBS new drama 'Now, we are breaking up'

- A designer character, it suits him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if he is like the maknae designer 

- Heol our maknae's love line, my heart is not ready yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like it when Sehun speaks with a low voice

- His life acting in EXO Next Door was good...

- I enjoyed watching Dokgo, i'm looking forward to this

- Heol daebak he's starring in a drama!!

- I want to watch videos of him acting... Personally his face is totally my type

- I'm curious how his voice would sound like in acting

- Heol Sehun and Song Hyekyo, let's do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow i will look forward to his visual since he will be acting as a fashion designer

- Looks like he will be a supporting role, a rookie designer ㅋㅋㅋ I hope he will appear cutely, he is pretty good at life acting

- For those who are curious about Sehun's acting, he acted in a drama produced by Lotte Duty Free Shop called Secret Queen Makers. Have a look at that. His acting was not bad and his voice was f*king nice

- Since Song Hyekyo is the manager of the design team and Sehun is a rookie designer, i guess we will be seeing him on screen often? ㅋㅋㅋ

- I was wondering why Sehun is not going for acting, and now he's finally doing it!

- Heok it's a visual party

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog