Monday, April 26, 2021

[THEQOO] ANECDOTE OF KYUNGSOO'S MILITARY LIFE

Title: I went through military life with a celebrity
I'm showing off (this picture) in celebration of me discharging from military~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comment #1: Please share just one story with us... Please

OP: Kyungsoo hyung and I played the guitar a lot. There was once our colleagues all went to the military internet cafe and only Kyungsoo hyung and I were left in the dorm. I was playing Lost Stars on the guitar and i will never forget how Kyungsoo hyung sang along to my accompaniment, i was so happy.

Comment #2: Did you guys get close??!

OP: Hyung was good at taking care of me, thanks to that we got along well. 

Comment #3: Crazy.... Did you eat the food that Kyungsoo cooked too?

OP: Yes ㅋㅋㅋ He served the food personally too 

Comment #4: When you see him in person, did you find him lovable too? Is his personality the friendly type or the chic type? I'd be really thankful if you could answer me ㅠㅠ

OP: Umm I don't really know if he's lovable since I am a guy, but his personality is seriouuuusly good. I thought he was a blunt person at first, but he takes care (of people) quietly. Tenderness / friendliness that is unobtrusive, do you know what i mean ㅠ

  • [THEQOO] Anecdote of EXO D.O. Doh Kyungsoo's military life posted on Everytime 

- Doh Kyungsoo singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm jealous

- As expected of my man

- Why is it so funny when they ask him whether this man is lovable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow Kyungsoo singing live... Please share your eardrums with us ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Lost Stars in Kyungsoo's voice must be amazing

- Wow daebak his life like a movie

- My school sunbae received his signature ㅋㅋㅋ This may sound obvious, but he said he was f*king handsome

- It's very D.O.-like

- I guess he really has a great personality, all the anecdotes about him would mention his good personality without fail

- I personally know of a story about Doh Kyungsoo during the time when he was receiving 2nd part training to become a military chef. My successor lived together with Doh Kyungsoo. He told me that he was a really nice person. Soldiers all flocked over to see him and the trainers had to stop them from going there. He was very quiet. He put a lot of thoughts into (his actions) so others would not be inconvenienced because of him. People who receive 2nd part training are something like Private Sergeants. There's not a lot of people and there aren't many who are higher rank than you, so the general atmosphere is quite unfocused / distracted. (He) was very quiet and whenever he was doing this or that, he would take good care of his peers. My successor even received Doh Kyungsoo's signature. My successor says (Kyungsoo) never speaks nonsense. When you have only guys gathered together, they would start talking about everything, you'd see this in the military.

- While he was training for military chef, he scored full points for the written test and he took his classes very seriously. His eyes are really big.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog