Monday, April 19, 2021

[WEIBO] LAY 4TH ALBUM 'LIT' SOLD OUT IN 6 SECONDS

- Can you please release more

- Ahhhh i was loading the page for 10 minutes, i couldn't get in

- Is it all gone, is it really all gone!!

- Release another 78,888 more!!

- The final stroke to the word 爷 (Lord) is finally complete. Let's continue to build Zhang Yixing's next career blueprint!

- I got it, i conquered an army of millions and finally welcomed the 4th child home

- Because he is worth it

- Can you please not do limited quantities next time, i beg you, my heart was about to jump out

- Please, can you please add another zero behind (78,888)

- Thank you Yixing for this gift, i will cherish it

- I'm seriously worried about his 2nd concert tour

- Thank you Yixing for blessing me, i now own the 4th child

- Seeing so many people failed to buy it, are you really not considering printing more. It's okay even if it's not the same version as this, it's okay even if it's a little more expensive, it's okay even if we have to construct the box ourselves, we really just want to complete our circle too

_____________

- The art of paper folding, showcasing our country's workmanship!!

- My goodness it's so pretty!

- Zhang Yixing are you not going to earn profit?

- I finally understand why we had to wait so long for it... This is so laborious, thank you Zhang Yixing 

- Zhang Yixing puts in so much effort into his own products 

- I must have this

- It's so exquisite!!!!

- F*ck, the more i see it the more i want it

- Boss is selling this at a deficit

- This is an art piece, i cannot not have 4th child

- Is the factory short of workers, i am pretty good at working with my hands

- After seeing the video, i think the album price is really reasonable

- The production cost is not cheap, they're all made by hand

- F*ck, all 78,888 of them are made by hand

- Can you please give me the opportunity to fold it myself at the factory

- I see it! There's one with my name written on it!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog