Monday, April 5, 2021

[MELON] RECENT COMMENTS ON CHEN'S APRIL, AND A FLOWER ALBUM

  • [MELON] Recent comments on Chen's April, and a Flower album

(in celebration of album anniversary 01.04.2019)

- It has already been 2 years. I always think of this whenever it's April. Thank you for this gift during spring

- Happy 2 years anniversary Jongdae-ah! Thank you for singing for us and i miss you a lot, i love you~

- Thank you for giving us music that is filled with your color. They are all masterpieces no matter when i listen to them, but April and a Flower truly moved my heart ㅠㅠ Kim Jongdae please sing for us for a long long time

- I was very angry at the beginning... But as time passed, i did not understand why i was so angry. Please live well and make more music happily

- The song is really good... Since it's spring now, i suddenly thought of it..

- If i were to return to the moment of that day, i think i would still feel angry and be filled with complicated feelings, but EXO whom i have liked for 7 years and because i know what type of person Chen is, i think i would convince myself to stay by his side. Jongdae-ah, it must be hard for you but please hang on. Also, please continue to sing for us. I will always be by your side.

- This are my memories. When the MV was released at the strike of 12, my friends and i watched it on the small phone screen in school. We were all cramming together to watch it, it was during the 4th period of PE. Our PE teacher would always play music through the speakers, but at that time our class was listening to April and a Flower ㅋㅋㅋ I love you

- The songs are really good, i'm listening to them well

- I don't usually listen to idol ballads but i would search for Chen and Sejong's songs 

- I came here because i wanted to hear you ㅠㅠ Although you are my singer but i still wonder how could you sing so well ㅠㅠ I hope you are living well. I miss you so much, our Jongdae

- I'm not his fan but Beautiful Goodbye is really good

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog