Tuesday, April 27, 2021

[PANN] IDOL LINEUP FOR AMAZING SATURDAY SPIN-OFF

  • [PANN] The idol lineup for TVing's Amazing Saturday spin-off (EXO related comments only)

Overall: +275

[+219] Among them, Kai's MBTI is I (introvert) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jaejae, Eunhyuk, Seungkwan and Yena, they're all ENFP ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jongin-ah, have strength

  >> Kai is the type where even if he doesn't do anything, the people around him would all love him

  >> Ravi chingu, please take care of our Jonginnie...

  >> Ah what's he going to do ㅠㅠㅠ This is funny but sad. I am an I too so i can totally relate to this ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+145] Boo Seungkwan, Kai, Ravi, Jaejae and Jangjun - all the kids that i like

[+81] The cast's MBTI. I think Kai will pass out after the recording ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

ENFP = Jaejae, Yena, Eunhyuk, Seungkwan, Jangjun
ENTJ = Ravi
INFJ = Kai

[+81] Kai?!!!! Variety show?!!!!! I like Jaejae, Yena, Professor Boo, Ravi and Mijoo, but Kai too?!!!! I'm so excited for this

[+45] Kai's dictation, i'm already looking forward to this

[+43] The Kai and Ravi combination is going to be funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+42] I am INFJ like Kai. It already feels tiring ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+34] I'm really looking forward to Kai, i think he'll be even more excited now that he's going on the show with his friend

[+33] Kai ㅋㅋ He has the black-hole charm and i really like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Panty oppa was really funny, i'm looking forward to this 

[+25] I'm looking forward to see how bad and hilarious Kai would be during dictation

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog