Monday, April 5, 2021

[MELON] RECENT COMMENTS ON SUHO'S SELF-PORTRAIT ALBUM

  • [MELON] Recent comments on Suho's Self-Portrait album

(in celebration of album anniversary 30.03.20)

- Listening to Junmyeonie's album on a spring day like today is heaven

- I miss you. Even though i feel sad when you are on hiatus like this, but if this period allows you, who have been running without rest, to catch a glimpse of daily life, i am willing to wait for you with a happy heart~ Junmyeon-ah you do not like to talk about forever, but the people who love you are waiting for you to talk about eternity! Let's love even more in the future~

- Junmyeon-ah i miss you~~ It's less than a year to go ㅎㅎ!! Let's live our lives diligently and meet again

- Junmyeon-ah, congratulations on your solo album 1st anniversary. Thanks to you i had a happy spring. I hope you will not get injured during your remaining service, let's meet when you return in spring, i miss you

- 200402 Kang Hanna's Volume Up Radio, 37mins 39 seconds. I have been having a lot of hard times and sometimes i couldn't sleep, but i always gain strength from watching that video. Because of my insomnia, i could not sleep well even after taking medication, but listening to Self-Portrait album has helped me to sleep well and i am still sleeping well. I don't know how much I have cried from imagining empathic Junmyeonie's sad expression if i told him i have insomnia. A lot of things have happened in my life, a lot of things have changed, but the one thing that i loved has always been you. Since debut, since i was a little kid, as someone who has loved EXO for 10 years, i think i really have no one else but you. Please never get injured, and you know i am always cheering for you right? I love you Suho Junmyeon

- It feels like it was just yesterday when i said the song is good, but it's already the 1st anniversary... Junmyeon-ah i miss you... I'll wait for you

- Congrats on your 1st anniversary, it's a precious album! I want to faster listen to Junmyeon sing

- I started liking EXO when i was 18... But now i am already 26. It's a day where I am missing you a lot. I'm always thankful to you

- From the day it was released, also in the future, it's a song that has given me great comfort and healing. It's even more so because of Junmyeonie's voice! Let's faster meet again. I love you

- I miss you. You are the most loving person i know

- I miss Junmyeon's voice and eye gaze the most

- Why did i only know about this album now, it's a party of masterpieces

- Suho's existence is just a masterpiece in itself

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog