Tuesday, April 27, 2021

[PANN] IDOLS WHO ARE GOOD AT ACTING

D.O.

  • [PANN] Let's compile a list of idols who are good at acting (only EXO related comments)

Overall: +616

[+423] Objectively speaking, Doh Kyungsoo is good. When i watched Along With The Gods with my parents, they were surprised when they found out he was an idol.. They thought he was a rookie actor.. On top of that, his wide spectrum played a huge part. From daily-life acting up till mentally sick acting, especially That's Okay That's Love, that was legendary

  >> I am a muggle and i can't remember the name, but the movie where he tap dance? I heard D.O. did all the tap dancing himself, that's really daebak... He is really good at acting too

  >> In Be Positive, he shows that he's good at comedies. He manage to digest characters that are f*king difficult like a person who is visually impaired or a soldier of interest. He was a cheerful young boy in It's Okay That's Love, but he became a psychopath in Hello Monster. He's good at historical dramas, he's good at satoori, not only that he's also good at North Korea satoori (accent). 

  >> That's right, my elder brother watched Be Positive?, i don't really remember which was it but it's the one where D.O. was acting as a student. He watched the reruns of the drama and asked me whether he is really EXO and why he is so good at sly acting. Also my mom watched the live broadcast of Hundred Days My Prince and she thought D.O. was a rookie actor. Halfway through the drama, she saw a Youtube video related to D.O. and found out he was an idol, she said he's really good at acting

  >> I was really surprised when i watched My Annoying Brother. I knew he was good at acting but after watching that movie I realize that his acting is diversely good 

  >> My mom was really shock to hear that he's EXO

  >> I became his fan after watching Be Positive

  >> His spectrum is really wide

  >> It's Okay That's Love was really legendary, and to think that was his debut as an actor... 

  >> I decided to not watch Swing Kids after watching this video. His acting is so good that even though the video is only 5 minutes, i felt really sad and it feels like i was being eaten up. If i were to watch the 2 hours movie, i think i would cried uncontrollably. Doh Kyungsoo is terrifyingly good at acting


[+346] I f*king agree about Doh Kyungsoo 

  >> I enjoyed Swing Kids

  >> From Hundred Days My Prince to Swing Kids to Along With The Gods, they're all legendary. I don't really like historical dramas but i enjoyed Hundred Days My Prince, Doh Kyungsoo was amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

  >> I don't really like historical dramas but Hundred Days My Prince was the gateway for me. You guys have to watch Swing Kids, it's so interesting... I am watching Hundred Days My Prince and It's Okay That's Love now, but there's just too many to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also his acting in My Annoying Brother was good too, he and Jo Jungsuk has good chemistry.. The content and the lines were a bit...

  >> His acting in Along With The Gods surprised me the most. I didn't think he was acting, it was like a real-life situation

[+191] Especially Im Siwan and D.O., even (when you compare them) among actors, their acting skills are deserving of respect

  >> This 2 is an unsurpassable wall.. Not only that, they were in charge of quite a lot of difficult characters too

[+28] Doh Kyungsoo did not go for acting classes. Also he doesn't really care whether the work would be a big hit, he only picks characters that he likes or is interested in. I personally wish to see him do a psychopath character again, i cannot forget his chilly gaze

[...] A good representation would be Actor Doh Kyungsoo (EXO D.O.) who is acknowledged as an actor with acting skills, he is known to not take acting lessons. He did went for 1 or 2 lessons in the beginning but he felt like he was getting stuck so he stopped going.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog