Saturday, February 13, 2021

[THEQOO] XIUMIN'S PICTORIAL FOR COSMOPOLITAN

  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin on Cosmopolitan beauty 

- Even if i changed my perfume, it would not change my non-existent boyfriend to Xiumin...

- This kid seriously does not age

- It's so refreshing, he suits it well...

- I'm curious of the scent

- He is cute but handsome

- I was wondering why the video does not end, but it was me who kept watching it

- Heuuuuuu he's so pretty

- He's like a cat

- Crazy, baby oppa is so freaking handsome

- Wow his face did such a great job!!! A face that makes people smile. 

- Because it's Xiumin, it feels like it's a refreshing and clean scent

- He is perfect for perfume pictorials, i can smell a refreshing scent just by watching him

- I think it's going to be a really clean scent

- The video gives off a refreshing scent, ahh i love this

- His looks are really my style, a clean and fresh look, i really love his looks 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog