Friday, February 12, 2021

[THEQOO] XIUMIN'S MOST FAVOURITE HAIR AND MAKEUP

  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin's most favourite hair and makeup during promotions (more pictures at source)

- I agree, this era was perfect for him

- He is soft and cute but that type of styling suits him too, looks like he personally prefers stronger concepts

- I agree, he was really pretty

- The little devil concept was perfect for him

-  The eye makeup was perfect

- He is sexy~

- Why is his face so babylike ㅋㅋ

- I'm a non-fan and personally i prefer his black hair during Kokobop! My heart skipped a beat when i saw Xiumin on It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets

- Monster was great 

- Heol this kind of styling suits him too. I prefer him during CBX era

- He knows it very well

- As what i expected, Monster was a legend

- He looks freaking pretty in blonde hair

- I agree, this was my favorite too

- We have to acknowledge Monster

- I'm a fan of other idols but i really like Monster Xiumin, it was jjang 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog