Thursday, February 25, 2021

[THEQOO] STRONGEST CONCEPT THAT EXO HAS EVER DONE

X-EXO in their 6th album Obsession

  • [THEQOO] The strongest concept that EXO has ever done (the immersion is top tier) 

- Baekhyun really suits this (concept)

- It's a pity that D.O. and Xiumin were not around, they would f*king pull it off

- Kai was really awesome in this era, i thought he was a 2D character

- They spoke informally but their manner of speech was sweet

- Sehun was perfect for this

- I wet my pants when i saw Kai's teaser, it was f*king scary

- This concept was legendary

- Look at their visuals, they are f*king handsome. Kai's concept was my favorite, he looked like Joker

- Overdose and Monster looked like babies in comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Obsession is f*king strong

- Sehun looks the mildest among them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- When Kai's teaser was released, the impact was daebak

- I really love X-EXO... Kai's Obsession outfit was really unconventional, but his god physique pulled it off

- I miss X-EXO

- I f*king loved this... When they did fan support, the messages from EXO and X-EXO were different too

- I'm not their fan but the styling was totally my type

- I thought X-Baekhyun would have won

- X-EXO were cute 

- I'm sincere towards X-EXO, please include Xiumin and D.O. and do it again

- Kai's ability to pull off crop tee is amazing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog