Wednesday, February 17, 2021

[THEQOO] BAEKHYUN'S EXPRESSION WHILE WAITING FOR FANS TO JOIN VLIVE

He was staring blankly at the screen while waiting and his expression brighten up once fans started to join the broadcast, so cute

  • [THEQOO] Baekhyun's expression while waiting for fans to join the Vlive 

- He is a real puppy

- Baekhyun is really an idol from heaven ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Isn't this a puppy waiting for its owner ㅋㅋㅋ F*king cute

- Look how his mouth slowly curled into a smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm not his fan but he's really cute

- Is he a puppy or human ㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm not his fan but i find it cute too. He is really #1 when it comes to cute puppy looks

- It's f*king cute how he waited with that expression while having fried food stacked in front of him

- When he said 'Hello~', i too smiled unconsciously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm not his fan but he is really like a puppy

- He looks like a comic character, he also looks like a puppy character that appears in comics ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I can understand why he is popular. He is so cute

- Baekhyun-ah stop being cute! Why is our Kyoong so cute

- I'm not his fan but when i saw how his expression gradually changed into happiness, i felt like crying 

- I'm warning you.... stop being cute....

- I think i became his fan, he is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ This is how it feels to be a fan...

- I heard the live broadcast was almost 2 hours, i'm jealous

- I'm not his fan, neither do i know much about him but he is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are definitely valid reasons why people with a lot of fans have a lot of fans

- Baekhyun has always been famous for his love for fans since long time ago. He often does mukbang on Vapp.. I'm not his fan but every time i read posts like this it makes my heart go soft ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He is cute to the point of driving me crazy... He is someone that i used to love, and now even as i look back it's true that i loved him and i felt like i was loved too, i do not regret those days of loving him ㅠㅠ This is the best compliment i can give to a person ㅠㅠ

- It's just not possible for Baekhyun to not be popular

- His looks seriously did not change, he looks the same as he did in the past 

- He is totally a puppy in human form

- I'm so jealous of Baekhyun fans!!!! You get to stan a cute person like that!!!!! He is like a puppy waiting at the door for its owner ㅠㅠ

- The way he waited quietly is so cute

- My kid ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He ordered too much food and fans could tell right away that he wouldn't be able to finish but Baekhyun asked fans to watch the broadcast till the end if they are curious whether he can finish the food ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course in the end he was too full so he couldn't finish

- Ommo ㅠㅠ I think I have become his fan ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

- Baekhyun is already in his 10th year but fans just can't help but like him... When he has that kind of looks and his actions are like that..

- He is really good at communicating (with fans)... He once talked about sandwich and it created an issue on Twitter too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- How to not love him

- He has been like this since debut, he is just born with it

- I really like Baekhyun... Every time i see him, i can understand why he has a lot of fans

- A 10 year old idol who ordered tteokbokki because fans like it (even though he didn't really like it) and did a live broadcast for almost 2 hours

- The way his expression changed makes me want to cry, i can understand what the other comments are saying. Is this how idols feel when they see their fans? I can see how much he likes his fans 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog