Friday, February 5, 2021

[PANN] KYUNGSOO WHO LOOKS THE SAME AS GROWL ERA

  • [PANN] What is this Doh Kyungsoo  

Overall: +413

[+94] Wow he is super cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The picture on the right is his bare face too... He looks exactly the same, there's no difference at all

[+86] D.O. is really amazing... He's really really amazing...

[+73] That's 7-8 years ago, he looks exactly the same

[+24] That cute heart-shaped lips... I'm dead

[+21] While my teenage years went by, he still remains the same

[+13] I, who is older today than i was yesterday, after seeing you i'm confident that your superpower is to freeze time

[+13] SM is not idols, they are actually in the preservative business

[+9] I'm ageing on D.O.'s behalf ㅋㅋ How funny... ㅎㅎ 

[+8] We cannot judge a celebrity's personality just by what we see, but i find D.O.'s personality really cool and i really want to be like him. He looks like someone with very strong personal values. He completes everything that is given to him perfectly, in areas where he is ambitious he would work diligently for it, he is respectful towards people who are older than him, he doesn't give empty talks, he would never downplay himself, he would never talk bad or judge others, he is also lucky so it makes me even more envious... He has very strong personal values so he would never be dragged into strange situations. His personality is really cool, he is my role model

[+7] I want to ask him how he maintains his skin

[+6] This is my 1st time seeing such a cute looking person

[+3] Why does Byun Baekhyun and Doh Kyungsoo look younger as they grow older? I'm the only one ageing again

[+3] For the left side, I was in middle school Year 1. For the right side, i'm now in my university 3rd year...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog