Tuesday, February 2, 2021

[THEQOO] KAI'S UNIQUE HOUSE STRUCTURE

  • [THEQOO] Kai's unique house structure

- Daebak it's like a game

- It'd be freaking awesome to play hide-and-seek

- I won't be able to live there alone, it's scary

- That square feet in Seocho... I'm jealous

- His house is really big ㄷㄷ

- It looks like a house that appeared on Hitman 2 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everything is connected and the house looked really cool

- Did he renovated his house into that structure or was it built like that? It's fascinating ㅋㅋ

- How interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my dream to live in a house like that ㅋㅋ

- Young and rich

- I love how the doors do not have handles. It's like a maze and it looks clean. A house that only i know? If i have money, i'll design my house interior like that too ㅜㅜㅜ

- It's like the endless horror game of escaping from the house ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm jealous, i would like to live there too

- Kai has good sense

- He can play a real-life horror game at home

- It's fascinating that the doors all do not have knobs

- The interior is f*king pretty

- I lived overseas for a long time when i was young and our house looked just like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not only that our walls all had trees or stone designs. People who came to our house for the 1st time couldn't find any room besides the living room ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When i was about 12 years old, i asked my dad why does our house look like that, he said that even if someone break into our house with a gun they wouldn't be able to find our family... I was so young back then and i still remember how frightened i was when i heard that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜㅜ I suddenly remembered that house when i saw this ㅎㅎ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog