Thursday, February 11, 2021

[PANN] BAEKHYUN 'MY LOVE' BUBBLE MESSAGE THAT CAUSED A RUCKUS

OP: I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. I have indigestion because of you, Baekhyun ah....

  • [PANN] Baekhyun bubble is too much

- Where will we get another genius idol like him...

- The epitome of loveliness 

- He understands the points that makes people heart flutter really well

- His sense is crazy

- It was seriously a legendary Bubble (message)... I'm f*king losing my mind right now

- I too have indigestion after seeing Bubble ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck

- Seriously how is he so perfect...

- We all have the same reaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Because of your overflowing love for fans, i can't help but love you even more... I love you Byun Baekhyun 

- The saying that Byun Baekhyun is the leader among top tier idols is really true, he truly has the entire idol-fan world in his hands... This is why he is top tier... Today too I am drowning in Baekhyun's charms 

- I am not on Bubble but when i saw it on Twitter i think fans would have really loved it ㅋㅋ

- He is a lovable kid with full-points sense, you are the best

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog