Sunday, December 1, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO OBSESSION FIRST LIVE STAGE

EXO version
X-EXO version
  • [THEQOO] EXO Obsession first live stage
- Let both of them win

- X-EXO is more my type

- For styling, i would choose EXO and for performance i would choose X-EXO

- X-Kai's outfit ㄷㄷㄷ When he does body waves it's crazy

- Let X-EXO win!!

- The real EXO is the real deal

- Isn't real EXO better? ㅋㅋㅋ The stage quality is crazy, the song is so good

- The camerawork is busy. Personally, i prefer X-EXO more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's win this, X-EXO

- Because of Kai and Suho's abs, i choose X-EXO

- After seeing X-EXO, EXO feels really innocent ㅋㅋㅋ

- X-EXO is my type ㅋㅋ It's cool that they went on stage with their costumes ㅋㅋ

- As expected, if it's live performance it's X-EXO

- Why are they so good

- How do i pick ㅠㅠ They are both so good ㅠㅠ

- I choose X-EXO ㅜㅜ I went on my knees the moment i saw Suho's expression during intro ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Finally the day has come for X-EXO to win

- Real EXO is my type ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their live is amazing

- Their live performance is so good. Baekhyun and Chen is so good at singing live

- Wow look at their abs. How hard have they been exercising..? My type is X-EXO

- I prefer real EXO's outfit but my eyes can't move away from X-EXO Kai's abs

- I like real Sehun Chen Baekhyun and X-Kai Chanyeol Suho.

- Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like the song even more after seeing the performance

- X-EXO's performance looks more fun

- Chen's voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected live performances are better, i'm looking forward to them on music shows

- I will side whoever that is good looking but they are both good looking.. What am i supposed to do now;;

- Kai is really dope, i have nothing else to say other than that, anyway he is dope

- Wow when it was first released i watched X-EXO video twice, it is really daebak ㄷㄷㄷ The way Suho's expression was different from the very start gave me goosebumps. I have never thought that Suho would suit a strong concept like this because he has a very kind looking face, it was really daebak

- I watched X-EXO version first and when i watched EXO version, they looked really innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The decadent beauty of X-EXO is really dope

- My heart chose X-EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry, EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I was looking forward to the live stage because the song is good and they exceeded my expectations

- Daebak ㄷㄷㄷ It's the same song but they bring out different atmosphere and energy, EXO is really impressive. So who will be going on music shows?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog