Tuesday, December 3, 2019

[THEQOO] CHANYEOL THE SUCCESSFUL FAN



The successful fan was excited so he updated it on his instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chanyeol insta story update: Ryan Reynolds said he saw my Deadpool suit, i was so nervous
Chanyeolie who personally contacted the designer of Deadpool's suit to make him the costume
A picture of Chanyeol who has reached the highest level of job satisfaction because EXO was invited for Netflix's promotion event in Korea
  • [THEQOO] EXO Chanyeol who took a selca with Ryan Reynolds
- ㅋㅋ He must have been really happy because he became a successful fan, i can see how excited he was ㅋㅋㅋ

- The last pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looked really excited ㅋㅋㅋ

- The highest level of job satisfaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm jealous. He is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He is a successful fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He said he was nervous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My kid looks so cute ㅠㅠ

- My favorite people together in one place... My eyes are blessed. Congratulations Chanyeol ah!

- Park Chanyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seeing you happy makes me happy ㅠㅠㅠ

- Ryan Reynolds posted on on his insta story ㅋㅋ

- Chanyeolie saw it and was really touched ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog