Sunday, December 8, 2019

[PANN/NAVER] EXO KNOWING BROTHERS EPISODE VIEWER RATINGS

During Love Shot era, their viewer ratings were 5% too because they are that interesting to watch. Their viewer ratings are considered high among male idols.
  • [PANN] EXO's viewer ratings on Knowing Brothers ㄷㄷㄷ
Overall: +223; -28

[+44; -2] It's really hard for male idols to get 5% viewer ratings, because the show ratings would usually go down. But EXO's Knowing Brothers episode viewer ratings are maintained at average to above average.

[+33; -2] Yesterday's episode was really the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+19; -1] I'm a fan of another group but i watched yesterday's broadcast because the last time EXO went on the show it was really interesting ^^ I thought i was about to become an Eri

[+10; -0] I usually watch Knowing Brothers for the actor guests. Among male idol guests episodes that i have watched, i find EXO's 2nd time on the show really interesting. They have ease and they are good in doing reactions. They are a big group but all the members have good variety sense and they maintain the atmosphere well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When i heard that they were going on the show for the 3rd time, i didn't feel like "Huh they're going on it again?", but it was like "Oh they're going on the show again, i have to watch it"

[+4; -0] I really enjoyed it even though i'm a fan of another group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My dad usually won't watch Knowing Brothers if the guests are male idols, but he watched EXO's

[+3; -0] I'm not their fan but i watched the broadcast because of "inside panties, 2 words"

[+2; -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am once again reminded of EXO's popularity
_____________
  • [NAVER] EXO 3rd time transfer school on Knowing Brothers, proving their variety sense. #1 viewer ratings of 5.3% 

[+752; -5] Yesterday's episode was really interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been awhile since i laughed so much till i had tears ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+539; -5] I thought my stomach was going to tear. It was so funny that i wanted to keep watching it.. The way Kai was so cheerful even though he is wrong was too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't even know that he's wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+481; -4] I watched the episode with my family yesterday it was so funny we thought we were going to die. It was interesting from start till end, it makes me want to watch it again.

[+379; -4] I love you EXO. Please go on variety shows more often.

[+319; -4] I was holding onto my belly button while laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yesterday was super interesting

[+40; -2] I'm a fan of another group but as a human... i think Baekhyun was really cute..

[+31; -0] EXO is really powerful ㅠㅠ The episode was so interesting that i want to keep watching it. EXO is really impressive ㅠㅠㅠ

[+30; -0] Yesterday EXO went all out ㅋㅋㅋ They were too funny

[+20; -0] Kai was really funny ㅋㅋㅋ Dead bird, dead person, inside panty, mosquitoes flying around - these were too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to watch it again, the game section was too cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog