Sunday, December 8, 2019

[NAVER] EXO ON KNOWING BROTHERS


  • [NAVER] EXO on Knowing Brothers, perfect score of wits + explosion of laughter.. "As expected of variety idols"
[+3683; -45] EXO was super interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The hearing things game was crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A dead person ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2263; -33] Today's Knowing Brothers episode is legendary interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2046; -24] EXO is so good in variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought my belly button was going to fall out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1357; -17] As expected EXO is super interesting

[+1266; -11] I laughed so much that i was sweating in this winter weather ㅠㅠㅠ

[+395; -11] 'Dead person' and 'Chwaa~~' made me cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's funny level is legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+347; -6] EXO looks really kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they all so innocent

[+308; -4] Kai really did everything ㅋㅋㅋ My house was in a mess because of "inside panties, 2 words" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+301; -1] Whenever EXO goes on Knowing Brother, that episode would be legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Inside panties, 2 words ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+212; -1] EXO don't usually go on variety shows but whenever they do, it's legendary ㅠㅠ It's their 3rd time on Knowing Brothers and i could see that they have gotten more comfortable and funnier this time
_____________
  • [NAVER] Knowing Brothers PD interview: "Thank you EXO for appearing on the show the 3rd time.. Kai's outstanding participation"
[+1617; -27] I want to see Kai on variety shows more often!! He was really interesting on Knowing Brothers yesterday!

[+1569; -32] Kai was really ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My whole family were rolling around (in laughter) on the living room floor while watching Knowing Brothers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+961; -17] Kai is hard carry ㅋㅋ I'm really surprised to find out that Kai who is so charisma while performing on stage is such an innocent person off stage.

[+839; -16] There is seriously no end to EXO's charm ㅎㅎ Please go on variety shows as a group more often~~

[+421; -16] Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+158; -2] Though I'm not a big fan of idols these days, but i once watched EXO's performance in the past and there was something that surprised me. I can see that the members all look kind and despite their popularity, they do not look arrogant or proud. It's nice to see that they have a friendly attitude towards the public.

[+104; -1] I have recently started stanning EXO and the members look really comfortable with each other because of their close relationship.. Watching them makes me feel warm. I hope the 9 of them can go on for a long long time.

[+103; -0] Kai was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI hope there are more opportunities like this that makes Kai realize how funny he actually is!!
_____________
  • [NAVER] Suho's ranking the members appearance "I am #1, Chanyeol is #6"
[+1060; -47] EXO are all handsome~

[+889; -21] This is not important ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Inside panties, 2 words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When it's cold! Dead person! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai-nim.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ...Is this okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+669; -29] When i was young, i used to like people who are playful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But as i grow older, i start to like people like Suho who are upright and just.

[+595; -58] For me, Chen is the most handsome...

[+146; -7] The ranking is meaningless, they all look so handsome

[+138; -3] I'm really not their fan but i like them. Do they personally know that they are actually really good looking?

[+111; -1] I'm not EXO's fan but i realize that they are really interesting after watching them on variety show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Why do you keep dying" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+89; -5] I'm an Army.. Today's broadcast made me cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The "dead bird" following after "dead person" was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+74; -1] I don't usually watch Knowing Brothers when male guests comes on the show, but this episode was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+72; -2] I'm a fan of another group and i think EXO was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed a lot. I hope you will continue to be successful in 2020 too!!!

[+60; -3] Is there a point to choose a handsome member among EXO? They are all good looking

[+42; -1] I don't have much interest in idols but i have a good feeling about EXO because they are all handsome with good personality and close relationship with each other. Especially Kai, i thought he would be a cold / chic person, but he is the direct opposite.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog