Tuesday, December 17, 2019

[WEIBO] YIXING - GRANDMA

Image
Overall: +270814

[+11131] Baby, grandma is always watching over you. You will be greater, we will be better. Gege, you are amazing

[+8917] You are a strong man, but you are our little boy too. I hope my little boy will always be surrounded by love and good things. You are our pride, your grandma's pride, your grandma's forever pride! Let's not cry anymore, let's be happy! I love you Zhang Yixing, i'll see you on your 2nd concert tour!

[+8383] Your grandma will continue to watch over you in a different way. She will always love you and watch over you. Zhang Yixing, you are a good person so you will have a smooth life. I hope that life will be kind to you and your family. I really really love you, see you on your 2nd concert tour.

[+6465] You used the best way to commemorate your grandma, i'm sure she would love it. People who love you will always stay by your side, in different ways, in a different story

[+4482] She would cut my hair, cook my favorite food, buy me snacks and clothes, bake me cookies and cook fried rice for me. You who are warm, singing such a heartwarming song, you made me remember my grandma. I am studying in my school right now and it's cold outside, but this song brought tears to my eyes. We should appreciate what is right before us because it will not last forever. Thank you Zhang Yixing, December doesn't feel that cold anymore

[+4000] All things will get better

[+3513] I will always be by your side

[+2327] Baby, grandma is always here, she is always watching over you. Can you feel it?

[+1935] Zhang Yixing please remember that your family and friends will always be by your side, xback will always be with you too. You just have to keep walking towards that bigger and greater stage. This new song 'Grandma' is really nice

[+1738] Zhang Yixing, we love you just like your grandma. See you on your 2nd tour, may life be kind to you

[+1516] I'm sure your grandma heard it, she must have been really happy

[+554] We will always be here

[+525] The stars in the sky can't speak, but i'm sure she will always be watching over you, loving you

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog