Friday, December 6, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO KAI TALKS ABOUT MALICIOUS COMMENTS

Kai said "EXO members all have good mentality. The person i am most worried of is myself, because i am fragile psychologically, i get affected by those malicious comments. I am also the type to blame myself / feel regretful so i don't read malicious comments".

Sehun said "Just the existence of our members is enough to give me comfort. Lately, the members have been talking a lot about the importance of happiness.
  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai "I get affected by malicious comments and I am the type that has fragile mentality
- I hope he just doesn't read any of the comments ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are there malicious comments in this world exactly

- ㅠㅠ I hope he doesn't get hurt (by malicious comments)

- My heart aches ㅜㅜ

- Just read good things!!!

- Kai you have always been doing well so i hope you don't get affected by malicious comments and continue to promote happily

- Our Kai, i will always love you and bring you happiness

- When i saw this, my heart dropped. Kai has always given his best in what he does, i hope he will only be filled with happiness, don't get hurt

- Jongin ah, the people who loves you are definitely larger in numbers. What you see is not everything.

- Jongin ah, just as how you are gentle to the world, i hope the world would treat you gently as well. If that doesn't work out, don't listen to those voices talking nonsense. There are definitely more people who love and cherish you, please always be happy.

- Whenever i read articles like this about celebrities, it makes my heart feel sad

- I think it was during Elyxion... I remembered he cried so sadly.. It was a mistake that could happen to anyone ㅠㅠ He must have blamed himself and cried a lot in places where fans could not see, thinking of that makes my heart ache ㅠㅠ

- Don't read them ㅜㅜㅜ

- After watching EXO's reality show, the member that is most different from what i imagined him to be is Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Let's be happy

- Just don't go onto the internet. I'm not sure if there is some site where it is only filled by fans? Just read those.

- It's better if they don't read the comments at all

- I'm a fan of another group but i also think that he does his job well. I hope he won't feel sad for the mistakes he made.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog