Wednesday, December 4, 2019

[NAVER/THEQOO] RADIO STAR PD SHARED THEIR VIEW ON EXO IN AN INTERVIEW


  • [NAVER] Radio Star PD mentioned in an interview, "The image of EXO = SM's model student has been broken down.. Their unbreakable loyalty for each other"
[+764; -2] I can see that EXO is really united. I hope they will be together for a long time~~

[+576; -3] EXO is really heartwarming~ They look really glamorous so people can't really tell but there's a reason why they are so longstanding! >.<

[480; -1] I like how EXO members really think a lot for each other

[+381; -1] I laughed a lot while watching the broadcast~ EXO is interesting

[+260; -1] As expected EXO jjang

[+60; -0] To be honest, EXO never talk about weird things and they have a good mentality. I like how they do things for each other and take care of each other. It was a broadcast that was enjoyable by my whole family. They are already on their peak so i hope they will be a longstanding group for a long long time. I'm cheering for you!

[+38; -0] I have found a new side of EXO and Radio Star is really interesting. They brought up the topic about continuing their contract, i hope they can become longstanding singers.

[+35; -0] It's nice to see handsome men being loyal and taking care of each other. I hope to see EXO on tv more often.

[+31; -0] After watching the broadcast last night, i think EXO are pretty decent people. They have really good relationship with each other.. I hope i get to see them for a long long time.

[+29; -0] EXO and Eri-s, let's believe in each other and go together for a long long time. ♥️
_____________
  • [THEQOO] Radio Star PD mentioned in an interview, "The image of EXO = SM's model student has been broken down.. Their unbreakable loyalty for each other"
- I watched it yesterday and it was really funny

- They started sharing more things as the show went on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Yesterday's episode was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I now know how funny EXO actually is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now I'm looking forward to their Knowing Brothers episode

- I don't know much about EXO but it was interesting ㅋㅋㅋ It gave me a good feeling about them

- SM idols are good in variety shows, why don't they use them

- They have deep feelings for each other but they do not show it

- It's nice to see that they have a close relationship

- I quite like EXO so i'm going to watch this episode ㅋㅋㅋ But of course they are the funniest during their own reality shows

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog