Wednesday, December 4, 2019

[NAVER] EXO ON RADIO STAR - "NO MATTER WHERE WE GO, WE WILL BE TOGETHER"


  • [NAVER] "No matter where we go, we will be together" EXO 6 members appear on Radio Star... Explosion of honest talk + variety sense
(t/n: this article is trending on Naver with more than 800 comments)

[+2126; -48] I will be with you too always, we are one, EXO let's love!

[+1567; -30] If we walk together, wherever it is, it will be heaven... (Angel lyrics)

[+1130; -16] We will always be here, let's do it together

[+1000; 15] EXO who was both funny and touching ㅠㅠㅠ I love you so much!!! No matter where it will be, let's be together!

[+971; -15] We will stay by you no matter where you go. I will forever love and support EXO

[+299; -3] The issue of continuing the contract with the company could have been something sensitive to be talked about on broadcast, but they mentioned that the members have discussed this among themselves without the company's knowledge. I'm thankful that they have given me the reassurance that they will be together no matter what. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO let's love for a long long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+215; -5] EXO my first and last idol, thanks to you i have been spending every day of my life in happiness. Today Jongin said EXO is not going anywhere during his live and i am really thankful for that. It makes me happy that they are thinking of us. We will always be waiting for you. It's okay to rest when you feel tired, so please take good care of yourself mentally and physically. My idols are so beautiful. EXO let's be together forever.

[+203; -10] EXO is really an impressive group. It's easy for people to say this and that is the trending male idol these days but EXO is historical. They are enjoyable to watch on tv and it's fascinating to see how they look playful while talking about matured things. I hope to see them on tv more often... They look good and handsome in the studio setting and even though the broadcast is late at night my eyes were wide open

[+147; -2] I thought it was a beautiful flower garden, but it's actually a green forest. From this moment on, let's be together for a long time, i love you.

[+132; -2] After today's broadcast, my love for EXO has grown even more ㅜㅜㅜ The members take good care of each other and they treat the people around them well too, my singers make me so proud ㅜㅜㅜㅜ We are one, EXO let's love!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog