Wednesday, June 5, 2019

[NAVER] CHANYEOL & SEHUN TO RELEASE SUBUNIT ALBUM IN JULY


  • [NAVER] EXO Chanyeol & Sehun - the birth of a duet that does well visually + musically.. Will be releasing first album in July
[+1365; -17] It is already daebak, what are we going to do

[+895; -14] They finally announced it, i have been waiting so long for this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to Chanyeol and Sehun's unit

[+611; -10] Heol Chanyeol and Sehun.. I'm looking forward to this ㅠㅠ

[+526; -11] Crazy, this is crazy. ChanSe is coming, let the music play~~~~~

[+444; -9] It is already daebak..

[+70; -0] Crazy... I have been waiting for this.. I really like Chanyeol and Sehun's chemistry.. I'm so looking forward to the song

[+63; -0] Wow it's a unit that i have a lot of anticipation for!! They are handsome and tall, it's already going to be daebak~

[+47; -0] I finally get to see Chanyeol and Sehun in July ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+47; -0] It's already daebak - their face, height, physical, music, everything...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog