Friday, June 28, 2019

[INSTIZ] WHICH EXO MEMBER'S PHOTOCARD NEVER COMES TO YOU

OP: For me it's Junmyeon. I am seriously not joking, i only have 1 photocard of him - Mama new version...
  • [INSTIZ] 'I never get this member's photocard' - which member is that for you?
- Jongin... I don't even have one Jongin photocard

- For me it's Baekhyun... Since 2012, i have only gotten 2 Baekhyun photocards with my own hands... How can i only get 2 Baekhyun photocards when I have been buying albums in that manner

- For me it's Chanyeol, not once have i gotten his photocard..

- Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He definitely won't appear, even though he is my ultimate bias

- Jongdae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I get 1 Jongdae photocard out of 50 albums

- For me, i will never get Jongdae and Minseok

- Baekku.. He is my ultimate bias but seriously i have not gotten his photocard since 2014 ㅎ

- Baekhyun... But i received Baekhyun's photocard from the new lightstick today.. I bought 70 Tempo albums but i didn't even get 1 Baekhyun photocard

- Minseok... For CBX, i did not get his photocard except for Hey Mama album. For group albums, i got his photocard for the first time in Love Shot

- Jongin and Chanyeol has never appeared even once..

- For me, Kyungsoo and Sehun are the least and among them, Kyungsoo really never appears... I bought 12 Kokobop albums and only gotten one Sehun photocard.. On the contrary, I get Jongdae, Baekhyun and Junmyeon pretty often ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol i have never gotten Junmyeon too

- Chanyeol, i don't think i have gotten his photocard ever since Love Me Right

- I like Sehun but Sehun hates me....

- I always get Baekhyun and Jongin. Now that i think about it, i have never gotten a Chanyeol photocard

- Jongin... Seriously Jongin....

- Junmyeon... Other than the time i bought more than 50 Kokobop albums, i have never gotten his photocard. For Sehun, even when i bought more than 50 albums, i still did not get his

- Jongdae... On the other hand, i always get Minseok and Kyungsoo, i like it

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Forehead Kyungsoo was my first one ㅜㅜ

- Sehun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ All my Sehun photocards are from exchanges

- Minseok... ㅠㅠㅠ He is my ultimate bias but he has never come to me, so i had to buy all of them huhuhu

- My ultimate bias is Jongdae. I bought a few dozen Kokobop albums but not one Jongdae photocard came to me ㅋㅋㅋ I get Sehun and Baekhyun a lot ^^..
  >> I get Jongdae a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My ultimate bias is Sehun and Baekhyun, should we exchange hands? ㅎㅁㅎ

- Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.... Will you come to me someday...

- I get all the other member's photocard except for Baekhyun... ㅎ Why is Baekhyun like this to me...?

- Kyungsoo... I have been getting only Kyungsoo photocards every single time up till Overdose, but he never came to me anymore after that

- I get Jongin, Xing and Kyoong photocards quite often but i have never gotten Sehun's, not even once,,

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog