Friday, June 28, 2019

[NAVER] CHANYEOL & SEHUN FOR W KOREA


  • [NAVER] 'The gathering of sculptures'... EXO unit Chanyeol & Sehun's astonishing visuals 
[+61; -0] The pictorial is really good and i have a lot of anticipation for the subunit promotions. Chanyeol and Sehun who prepared diligently for the subunit, hwaiting ㅠㅠ

[+29; -0] EXO's 2nd subunit Chanyeol and Sehun, show us your music chemistry. I'm looking forward to the promotions!

[+20; -0] Just by looking at Chanyeol and Sehun's face, thinking about them, every moment is happiness ㅠㅠ I want to faster see Chanyeol and Sehun's unit promotions! I will support everything that Chanyeol and Sehun does!

[+18; -0] The article title is exactly my thoughts - the gathering of sculptures. What are subunit blessings, this is exactly blessings to the eyes

[+14; -0] So handsome

[+11; -0] These days i have been surviving every day by waiting for Chanyeol and Sehun's subunit album ㅠㅠㅠ

[+5; -0] Chanyeol and Sehun do not pale in comparison to real models. I want to faster listen to ChanSe's album

[+4; -0] I agree that they are handsome~ I really like this 2 kids' bright energy, i will cheer for them ♡

[+2; -0] It is already refreshing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog