Friday, June 28, 2019

[INSTIZ] HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU CHANGE YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS

OP: Among EXO members! For me, i changed 4 times.
  • [INSTIZ] How many times did you change your ultimate bias?
- 0 times hehe
  >> It's the same member from the time you entered the fandom ('ipdeok') until now?
  >> Yes since Growl until now, i don't have a second bias, the member that pulled me into the fandom = my ultimate bias

- I have never changed (bias)

- You guys have never changed bias!! Oh this is interesting

- Mine has never changed. I used to be an 'all fan' (likes all members), but i started having an ultimate bias 6 years after i joined the fandom
  >> Wow this is interesting

- I had 1 ultimate bias, but now i have 2

- I changed bias once

- (I changed) twice?

- My ultimate bias has never changed but my second bias changed 3 times in rotation

- 4 times

- Ipdeok member = ultimate bias, other members = second bias

- 0 times. I became a fan because of 2 members, they are both my ultimate bias~!

- Once! My ultimate bias disappeared... ㅎㅎㅎ
  >> Ah... Ah....
  >> But i feel happier / he is happier now so it's okay ㅎㅎㅎ

- Mine keeps changing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 6 times,,, And now i do not have an ultimate bias again

- More than 5 times.. Every EXO member is full of charm, they are all ultimate bias

- My second bias keeps changing, but no one can shake the position of my ultimate bias

- Once... I had no choice but to change my bias

- 4 times i think...? My ultimate bias now is my favorite member right from the start but i was in denial, why was i like that...

- I have never changed my ultimate bias! My second bias changes according to 'Tteokbap' that comes out (it literally means fandom bait - i.e. whenever members go on any schedules / tv shows / radios etc) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think i changed it 500000000000 hundred million times

- My ultimate bias has always been the same member. Come to think of it, it has been 6 years, amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog