Sunday, June 16, 2019

[NAVER] 190614 SEHUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE



  • [NAVER] "Cardigan over bare skin"... EXO Sehun, shocks fans with slight nudity
[+141;-0] Sehun-ah, don't take off your clothes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is this a spoiler for the photoshoot? My heart is racing, I'm really excited for it. I want to see it fast

[+74;-1] Sehun-ah, I'm really looking forward to this photoshoot. What you show us always exceeds expectations!

[+53;-0] Sehun-ah, you're so cool!!!!!!

[+50;-0] Sehun is a total model ㅜㅜ

[+44;-0] Sehun is so sexy

[+5;-0] How did baby's hands get hurt ㅠㅠㅠ He must be practising again ㅠㅠㅠ  My heart hurts but I'm feeling dizzy over Sehun's sophisticated looks ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

_____________
  • [NAVER] EXO Sehun, veiled sexiness
[+153;-3] There's this thing where the time we look the ugliest is in the vanity mirror's reflection. But even Sehun's mirror shot is perfection ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  He's the person who sucks the most at being ugly. Face genius, physical genius, and topped off with a lovely personality. That's why the EXO hyungs practically raised him

[+83;-3] Sehun-ie's always the coolest ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to both the magazine and the sub-unit ㅠㅠ I'll always support all your activities!!!!

[+71;-2] Amazing... It's like a statue has started to walk. ㅠ EXO's Sehun is f*cking handsome and his body is amazing too

[+59;-2] Very handsome Sehun

[+48;-0] Sehun is so cool
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog