Friday, June 14, 2019

[THEQOO] BAEKHYUN'S HOUSEWARMING GIFT FOR XIUMIN

Baekhyun: Hyung, what do you want as a housewarming gift?
Xiumin: A scented candle! You choose the scent~
Baekhyun: Then I'll buy you the same scent as your perfume ㅋㅋ
2.1 kg 4 wick candle
During the housewarming party, he even brought tissues ㅋㅋ

+ what he bought Suho for his birthday

A dyson hairdryer
  • [Theqoo] Baekhyun's housewarming gift for Xiumin + Suho's birthday gift
- Wow is the candle big or are Xiumin's hands small ㅋㅋㅋ amazing

- 700,000 won... I'm envious..

- The price tag gave me a shock

- Xiumin will be using that candle for the rest of his life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Even if he lit it everyday, it'll last for 3 months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- There are candles that expensive?? ㅋㅋ

- Seems like Xiumin is using the lime, basil and mandarin scent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's my favourite scent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I feel like when it comes to EXO buying gifts for each other, they're quite generous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sehun brought a 1,500,000 won bottle of champagne to Xiumin's housewarming party



















Chanyeol wanted to game with the members so he bought a high-end notebook for every member, stacked the notebooks at their dorm's entrance and told them to take one each ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm more curious about the Dyson hairdryer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ at that price, just what's so good about it

- I thought at least the candle is a safe/simple gift, but the fact that it's 2.1kg is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the price isn't funny..... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- To EXO, buying a 700,000 won candle is the same as me going to Yankee Candle and buying the cheapest one...

- Wow, at first I was thinking, 'he's a superstar but his gift is a candle' then I saw the price ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just found out that a hairdryer could go up to that price, I must be living a very simple life... I'm envious ㅋㅋ

- 700,000 won that's going to melt into nothing... ㄷㄷ

- The vacuum cleaner that Chanyeol ordered on the spot at Xiumin's housewarming party
 (t/n: according to google, the price is between 340,000 won ~ 400,000 won)
#The day of the housewarming
Chanyeol: Is there any household appliance you need?
#Orders it on the spot
















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog